Omni Hotel Stays on Sale with Daily Getaways Today
Please note that I receive compensation for many links on this blog. American Express and other banks are advertising partners of this site. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy to learn more.
We’re in Week 2 of the US Travel Association’s Daily Getaways.
For those not familiar with Daily Getaways, over the next three weeks, travel deals and packages will be available on a first-come first-served each weekday from April 10, 2017 through May 12, 2017. For a look at last week’s offers click here.
Today’s deals are for Omni Hotels & Resorts stay certificates.
Here are the deals and purchase links –
1. 1 night at an Exclusive Omni Hotels & Resorts for $235 (15 packages available)
2. 2 nights at a Premier Omni Hotels & Resorts for $335 (38 packages available)
3. 2 weekend nights at a Select Omni Hotels & Resorts for $245 (41 packages available)
4. 2 weekend nights at an Omni Hotel for $160 (30 packages available)
All of the stays are for double occupancy, and include room and tax.
The packages go on sale at 1pm EST today.
To purchase the deal today, click the individual links above or follow this link to the calendar and select the package you are interested in.
Each of the Omni packages available today comes in the way of a purchased certificate that can be redeemed at about a dozen different Omni properties (viewable on each of the Daily Getaways deals pages).
After purchasing, you’ll receive an email with a promotion code within 7 business days that can be used when booking your stay. The certificates must be redeemed by December 30, 2017.
Here is a list of the properties where the certificates can be redeemed –
Package #1 (1 night at an Exclusive Omni Hotel for $235) –
– Omni Berkshire Place, New York, NY
– Omni Nashville Hotel, Nashville, TN
– Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort, Amelia Island, FL
– Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa, Austin, TX
– Omni Bedford Springs Resort, Bedford, PA
– The Omni Grove Park Inn, Asheville, NC
– The Omni Homestead Resort, Hot Springs, VA
– Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, Carlsbad, CA
– Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa, Rancho Mirage, CA
– Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ
– Omni Tucson National Resort, Tucson, AZ
Package #2 (2 nights at a Premier Omni Hotel for $335)
– Omni Chicago Hotel, Chicago, IL
– Omni San Francisco Hotel, San Francisco, CA
– Omni La Mansion del Rio, San Antonio, TX
– Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC
– Omni San Diego Hotel, San Diego, CA
– Omni Parker House, Boston, MA
– Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza, Los Angeles, CA
– Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, ChampionsGate, FL
– Omni Mount Washington Resort, Bretton Woods, NH
– Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort, Hilton Head, SC
– Omni Royal Orleans, New Orleans, LA
Package #3 (2 weekend nights at a Select Omni Hotel for $245)
– Omni Royal Crescent Hotel, New Orleans, LA
– Omni Riverfront Hotel, New Orleans, LA
– Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center, Atlanta, GA
– Omni Interlocken Hotel, Denver/Broomfield, CO
– Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas, Irving/Dallas, TX
– Omni Dallas Hotel, Dallas, TX
– Omni Fort Worth Hotel, Fort Worth, TX
– Omni Houston Hotel, Houston, TX
– Omni Austin Hotel Downtown, Austin, TX
– Omni William Penn Hotel, Pittsburgh, PA
– Omni Providence Hotel, Providence, RI
– Omni Richmond Hotel, Richmond, VA
Package #4 (2 weekend nights at an Omni Hotel for $160)
– Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark, Austin, TX
– Omni Charlotte Hotel, Charlotte, NC
– Omni Charlottesville Hotel, Charlottesville, VA
– Omni Houston Hotel at Westside, Houston, TX
– Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale, New Haven, CT
– Omni Jacksonville Hotel, Jacksonville, FL
– Omni Severin Hotel, Indianapolis, IN
– Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, Dallas, TX
– Omni Corpus Christi Hotel, Corpus Christi, TX
– Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade, San Antonio, TX
Note that there are blackout dates for the different properties, but they are not listed here. If you plan on staying in any of these locations soon, these packages may save you a good amount of money.
Editorial Note: The opinions expressed here are mine and not provided, reviewed or endorsed by any bank, card issuer, or other company including (but not limited to) American Express unless otherwise stated. Comments made in response to posts are not provided or commissioned, and they have not been reviewed or endorsed by any bank. It is not the responsibility of any advertiser to make sure that questions are answered.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on this site without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.