Promotion: Hilton HHonors Triple SAA Voyager Miles
Please note that I receive compensation for many links on this blog. American Express and other banks are advertising partners of this site. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy to learn more.
Looking for a hotel in Africa for an upcoming trip, I came across a promotion that Hilton is running.
Stay at any Hilton in Europe, Middle East, or Africa between January 17 and March 31, 2014 and receive triple South African Airways Voyager miles.
Make Points & Miles your earning choice, select South African Airways as your chosen Double Dip partner in your profile, and Register .
No hotels in any of the Hilton family of properties are excluded, which is great.
Terms & Conditions
• This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An eligible participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a South African Airways Voyager Member (membership terms and conditions apply).
• To be eligible for this offer, you must be (1) be a member of HHonors; (2) select South African Airways as your preferred Double Dip Earning Style within your HHonors profile; (4) register online at HHonors.com/SAATRIPLE prior to booking your stay; and (5) complete an eligible week night/weekend stay at any participating hotel or resort within Europe, Middle East, or Africa Hilton HHonors portfolio from January 17, 2014 through March 31, 2014 (Promotional Period).
• Bonus Mileage: Earn 1 Voyager Mile per 1 USD spent per stay during the Promotional Period. In addition, earn 2 bonus Voyager Miles for any completed night during the Promotional Period.
• A “stay” is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. Specifically excluded from the definition of “stay” are the following types of ineligible stays: wholesale/tour operator packages; contracted crew rates; travel agency discount rates; stays secured utilizing Hilton Grand Vacations Club and Hilton Club timeshare programs. Hilton Grand Vacations marketing packages within a sales presentation requirement, complimentary or barter rooms; NET Group rates; Series Group or IT Group rates; third party websites bookings (irrespective of rate paid); and “opaque” channel bookings where the brand may or may not be known at the time of purchase. HHonors Points (or stay credit) may not be earned (including as a Member benefit)for or during ineligible stays, including without limitation, folio charges incurred during ineligible stays.
• Allow up to six weeks after qualification, and after promotion has ended, for Voyager Miles to be credited to your account. All Voyager Club program rules apply. Hilton HHonors membership, earning of Points and Miles and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.
• Bonus Voyager Miles are issued subject to the Voyager Club Terms and Conditions.
• The promoter reserver the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason and without any liability to customers for doing so.
Editorial Note: The opinions expressed here are mine and not provided, reviewed or endorsed by any bank, card issuer, or other company including (but not limited to) American Express unless otherwise stated. Comments made in response to posts are not provided or commissioned, and they have not been reviewed or endorsed by any bank. It is not the responsibility of any advertiser to make sure that questions are answered.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on this site without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.