Club Carlson’s 7 Fall Promotions
Please note that I receive compensation for many links on this blog. American Express and other banks are advertising partners of this site. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy to learn more.
Club Carlson has several promotions going on simultaneously right now. Will you take advantage of all of them?
1. Take Off with More Miles – Register by October 15, stay twice at participating properties by December 15, 2014 and earn 7,500 American AAdvantage bonus miles.
2. Advance Booking – savings between 5 and 30% when booking at participating Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Plaza, Park Inn, and Country Inns & Suites at least 7 days in advance.
Testing the date of Saturday October 11, 2014 at the Country Inn & Suites in San Diego, the price came out to $95.20 instead of the best available rate of $112. The promotional rate was refundable until the day prior to check-in.
Here’s a booking link.
3. Business Time Triple Points – Stay Sunday through Thursday night and earn triple points. Click here to get details.
4. Weekend Extender – You get a 3 night weekend for the price of 2 nights. Click here for the details.
5. Book on Club Carlson’s iPhone or Android app – You earn 3,000 bonus Gold Points for each stay booked from September 8 to November 16, 2014.
Here’s a link to the promotional page with download links.
6. Weekend Special – Register, arrive between Thursday and Sunday and stay two nights September 4 and October 15, 2014 at a participating Radisson Blu, Raddison Blu Edwardian or Park Inn in Europe, Middle East and Africa and receive 5,000 bonus Gold Points.
7. Power Points – Take 25% off of award night bookings for stays through November 30, 2014. Click here for more details.
Which ones have you registered for?
Editorial Note: The opinions expressed here are mine and not provided, reviewed or endorsed by any bank, card issuer, or other company including (but not limited to) American Express unless otherwise stated. Comments made in response to posts are not provided or commissioned, and they have not been reviewed or endorsed by any bank. It is not the responsibility of any advertiser to make sure that questions are answered.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on this site without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.