Hotels.com $35 Amazon Gift Card after $300 Hotel Booking
Please note that I receive compensation for many links on this blog. American Express and other banks are advertising partners of this site. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy to learn more.
I usually try to book my hotel stays directly via a hotel’s website rather than a third-party booking site. However, if I am booking a hotel that is not part of a chain and I don’t have any loyalty with them, it’s usually about the lowest price. Sometimes I turn to websites like Hotels.com, which currently has an offer for a $35 Amazon gift card after making a $300 hotel booking at one of their participating properties.
In order to qualify for the gift card, you’ll need to make a hotel booking at one of their participating properties by June 22, 2014 for a stay that will be completed by July 1, 2014.
After booking, follow the “Click to Redeem” link on the confirmation page and enter your email address and name.
Within four weeks of your stay, you’ll receive an Amazon.com Gift Card claim code via email. There’s a limit of one gift card earned per booking, but an unlimited number can be earned during the promotion.
Here are the cities with participating hotels:
Las Vegas, NV
Los Angeles, CA
Myrtle Beach, SC
New Orleans, LA
New York, NY (Manhattan)
Orange County, CA
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
Silicon Valley, CA
If you’re going to book using a third party website anyhow, it’s good to get a little bonus if the price is the same as on another site.
Full Terms & Conditions:
1. You can receive a $35 Amazon.com Gift Card when you make a qualifying booking on Hotels.com. To qualify: (a) you must be a U.S. resident and at least 18 years old; (b) you must book a stay at a participating hotel by 11:59 PM CT on June 22, 2014, or while gift card supplies last, whichever comes first; (c) the cost of the booking must be at least $300 before taxes and fees; and (d) travel must be completed by July 1, 2014. Participating hotels can be identified with the associated promotional messaging in destination search results and are subject to change at any time.
2. After booking, click the ‘Click to Redeem’ redemption link from the confirmation page and submit your name and e-mail address. You can also submit your name and e-mail address from the qualifying reservation in your Hotels.com Account. You must submit your name and e-mail address by the final day of your qualifying hotel stay.
3. Within 4 weeks after your completed stay, Amazon.com will email you a unique Amazon.com Gift Card claim code which can be applied towards purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com.
4. This offer cannot be applied towards (a) package bookings, (b) bookings made through a group travel service, bookings paid for at a hotel, (d) bookings paid for in a foreign currency, (e) bookings at non-participating hotels, or (f) bookings made on a mobile device. Moreover, this offer cannot be applied to previous bookings or back-to-back bookings made at the same hotel over a single travel period.
5. There is a limit of one Amazon.com Gift Card per eligible booking and the offer cannot be combined with a Hotels.com discount coupon or a free Welcome Rewards night.
6. This offer is not redeemable for cash, may not be transferred or sold, and is void where prohibited by law. Hotels.com reserves the right to modify this offer at any time.
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation ©, ®, ™ Amazon.com Inc. and/or its affiliates, 2014. No expiration date or service fees.
Editorial Note: The opinions expressed here are mine and not provided, reviewed or endorsed by any bank, card issuer, or other company including (but not limited to) American Express unless otherwise stated. Comments made in response to posts are not provided or commissioned, and they have not been reviewed or endorsed by any bank. It is not the responsibility of any advertiser to make sure that questions are answered.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on this site without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.